I have lots of windows, and lots of grubby fingers at my house. I needed a quicker way to take care of those. I found these one day at Target, and decided they were worth a try. I think they were $3.
And, they work amazingly well. I was surprised. It does take more scrubbing to get stuff off, but, no cleaners, just water, and they are so handy to have right there.
I've found that glass cleaners leave a film on windows. That is how they are "streak free", but, that film collects stuff on it, and windows get dirty faster. I don't like using it. So, I use that rag, and for a big cleaning, I use vinegar and water. One part vinegar to two parts water. You can put it in a spray bottle and do it that way, but I prefer a bucket. I dip newspaper (yes, newspaper) in the water, rub it on, and then dry it with a dry piece of newspaper.
It sounds crazy, but it works. And, it has made my windows a lot easier to clean. (And, tons cheaper.)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment