I admit, I love food network. I do not love to cook, but I do like thinking that I would like to cook. I watch it, find recipes that I'm sure I'm going to try, but never do. Face it, life right now doesn't lend itself to fancy cooking. Sure, Rachel Ray can make dinner in 30 mins. I think they should do an episode where she does it with kids hanging from her. Now, that would be entertainment.
Someday, I will get a chance to try out some of those recipes. For now, though, I need something a little more real to my life. I found a blog that provides just that.
www.ourbestbites.com
Here is a place for recipes by moms for moms. They are good, and fancy. I've tried several from there, and they are doable for a less-than-average cook like me.
Today, they had a fun recipe- Candy Corn Cupcakes. I just made them, and it was fun.
I highly recommend checking them out.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment